Free Fire Battlegrounds is a third-person battle royale shooter developed on Android by Garena. 50 players parachute onto the battlefield, the only survivor in a 10 minute match wins.
Players choose a landing point by flying a parachute, collect weapons and supplies, increasing the chances of survival and victory.
The battlefield shrinks over time, pushing the foreheads against players who want to stay in the safe zone for as long as possible in a tactical war on the ground. Loot equipment of fallen enemies, hunt for airdrops, avoiding the zone of airstrikes.
Drive vehicles, exploring a vast map, hide in trenches or become invisible, crawling in the grass, ambush, camp, in other words, survive in Free Fire by any possible means.
Create squads of up to 4 players and communicate with team members from the first seconds of the game. Command your friends and lead your team to victory, remaining the last squad on the map. Realistic graphics and simple, user-friendly controls make Free Fire Battlegrounds the best battle royale on your phone.
Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular Android games out there. Many people wonder if it is possible to download it to a computer to play on a big screen using a mouse and keyboard?
Have you tried playing Free Fire on a PC or laptop? Play on a computer without lags, bugs, glitches and crashes constantly about the falling Internet and other things. With a large screen, more small details can be seen. You, be the winners!
Free Fire for PC Requirements
Garena Free Fire will run easily even on the weakest PCs. Still, this game was originally developed for mobile devices – smartphones and tablets. However, it must be remembered that for the same reason it cannot be installed on a computer or laptop without an emulator.
Together with it, the application will take up a little more than ten gigabytes of free hard disk space and will require at least two gigabytes of RAM. In addition, you will need a stable internet connection for co-op battles.
- The amount of RAM, which should not be lower than 2 GB.
- 4 GB of free space.
- Stable Internet download.
- Windows Vista or any later version
PC game features
The game has many advantages, among them:
- Huge world with a detailed open map;
- 50 people are simultaneously fighting for survival;
- Excellent location of cameras with the ability to adjust the angle of view;
- Thoughtful character customization;
- More than 10 cars, police cars and trucks;
- Extensive tactical capabilities
How to download and install Free Fire
1) On the Google Play Store tab, type free fire in the search box and press Enter . Then click Install . If asked to complete your account setup, click Continue and then Skip .
2) When the game loads, click Open .
4) Now you just need to log into your Facebook or Google account and you can start playing! You can also customize the game controls to your liking.
Free Fire for PC Download
|Operating System | platform:||Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11|
|Interface language:||English and others|
|Developer:||GARENA INTERNATIONAL I PRIVATE LIMITED|
How To Download Free Fire In PC?
|Free Fire More Stories|
|Free Fire Unlimited Free Diamond | How to Get Free Diamonds in Free Fire?|
|New Free Fire Redeem Code Today 2021: Garena FF Redeem Code|
Although the game is designed for mobile devices, every gamer knows that shooters are much more convenient to play with a mouse and keyboard.
And here you will be helped by a free Android emulator – BlueStacks, which allows you to play any mobile games on your personal computer. The installation procedure for BlueStacks is quite simple:
- Install the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, download and install the game, as it is done using a mobile device.
- You are playing.
Let’s take a closer look at these steps.
Installing BlueStacks on PC
Everything is very simple here:
- First of all, you need to go to the official BlueStacks website on the game page.
- From there you download the emulator and install it on your computer.
- Run the BlueStacks program and log in through your personal Google account or create a new one.
Installing Garena Free Fire on BlueStacks Emulator
All actions in the emulator are practically no different from installing games in a mobile application.
- Go to the home page of the BlueStacks emulator and click on the “Play Store” icon.
- In the line “Search for games and applications” that appears, enter the name of the game you need.
- After that you will be taken to the page of the game Garena Free Fire: Sayonara Boy and there you click “install”. The weight of the game is approximately 657 MB.
- A shortcut to launch Garena Free Fire: Sayonara Boy should now appear on the BlueStacks homepage.
- Click on the icon and play.
After installation, the game is completely sharpened under the mouse and keyboard. All buttons are at an understandable level, standard for 3D shooters.
Garena Free Fire control settings for PC
|Y||Mute / unmute microphone|
|WADS||Move / drive a car|
|Ctrl||Hide / show mouse|
|Mouse wheel||Roll to change weapons|
|H||Pick up the first item|
|G||Pick up the second item|
|F||Parachute jump, open the door, get in and out of the car, pick up|
Also in the game settings there are many functions that the player can customize for themselves. Control, sensitivity, graphics, sound, etc.
There is a feeling that the developers have taken into account almost everything. Externally, the interface resembles the GUI from the PUBG Mobile game .
|Myworldstuffs Home||Click Here|
Get Latest News, Education, Health & Fitness Tips, Online jobs, Movies updates, Anime & Games. i hope you enjoy reading our Blog 🙂