What is the full form of computer? Know computer full form with most important computer question answers for your upcoming exams.
What is a computer? it is known to everyone in today’s time. You may have been given computer training while studying from school to college or you may be running a computer now.
if you are in school now and you still do not know about computer, then first know what is computer.
What is a computer?
The computer is probably the most common machine on earth. It is found in various forms: desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
A computer is used to process information from programs stored on a machine.
For individuals , these programs allow you to perform personal tasks , learn or play , manipulate photos and videos or communicate through messaging. For companies , these programs serve to facilitate work and increase employee productivity.
You have come to know what is a computer. Let’s know about some more important computers questions which have 100% chance of appearing in exams. The most basic question is: what is the full form of computer? Do you know computer full form?
Computer Full Form
So, what is the full form of computer? Computer full form is “Commonly Operated Machine Particularly Used in Technical and Educational Research“.
10 Other full form of computer
1. COMPUTER = Common Oriented Machine Purely Used for Technical and Educational Research
2. COMPUTER = Computing Oriented Manipulation Programming Used in Technology Education and Research
3. COMPUTER = Commonly Oriented Machine Particularly Used for Trade Education and Research
4. COMPUTER = Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Training, Education, and Reporting
5. COMPUTER = Commonly Operated Machine Particularly Used in Technical Education and Research
6. COMPUTER = Common Operating Machine Particularly Used For Technical And Research
7. COMPUTER = Complicated Office Machine Put Under Tremendous Effort to Reduce manpower
8. COMPUTER = Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Technical, Education and Research
9. COMPUTER = Common Operations Made Possible Under Technical Engineering Researches
10. COMPUTER = Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Training, Education, and Reporting.
These are the 10 other computer full form’s.
Computer Important Question’s & Answer’s
1. What was the Name of first Computer Developed in India?
Ans: Siddhartha was the first computer developed in India.
2. Who is the father of modern computer?
Ans: Alan Turing is the father of modern computer.
3. Who was introduced first architecture of computer in 1948?
Ans: John von neumann introduced first architecture of computer in 1948.
4. Who invented Transistors?
Ans: Bell Laboratory was invented Transistors.
5. Who invented the first IC in 1958?
Ans: Jack st. Clair and Robert Noyce invented the first IC in 1958.
6. The word Computer has been derived from which language?
Ans: The word computer has been derived from “Latin” Language.
7. What is the name of India’s fastest and first multi-petaflops (PF) supercomputer?
8. Who developed integrated chip?
Ans: Js Kilby
9. who is know as father of computer?
Ans: Charles Babbage.
10. What is name of first general purpose electronic computer?
11. What is the full form of UNIVAC? (UNIVAC full form)
Ans: UNIVAC full form is “Universal Automatic Computer“.
Function of computer
Features Of computer
- Storage capacity
- plug & Play
History of computer
|Abacus in 1602||China||Used for:|
|Napier’s Bones in 1617||John Napier||Perform multiplication of numbers|
|Pascaline in 1642||Blaise Pascal||perform:|
Addition and substraction of two number.
|Jacquard’s loom in 1801||Joseph Marie Jacquard||Simplified the process of textiles|
|Analytical engine in 1837||Charles Babbage||It was a decimal machine used sign and magnitude for a representation of a number.|
|Tabulating machine in 1890||Herman hollerith||Read one card at a time|
|Mark-1 in 1944||Howard aiken||Used in:|
War effort during World war-II.
Magnetic drums used for storage.
|ENIAC in 1946||JP Eckert and jw mauchly|| Used for: |
> Weather prediction.
> Atomic energy calculation.
> Scientific uses.
|EDSAC in 1949||John von neumann||> Capable of storing instructions and data in memory.|
> Used mercury delay lines for memory, vacuum tubes for logic.
|UNIVAC in 1951||J. presper eckert and john mauchly||Used magnetic tapes as input and output.|
|IBM-650 computer in 1953||IBM company||> Payroll processing |
> Oil refinery design
> Market research analysis
|Myworldstuffs Home||Click here|
Get Latest News, Education, Health & Fitness Tips, Online jobs, Movies updates, Anime & Games. i hope you enjoy reading our Blog 🙂