How to cancel Netflix?
Are you looking for how to cancel your Netflix subscription? how to cancel Netflix account?
This article provides you with all the useful information and practical advice to end your contract quickly and free of charge.
Founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph, the multinational company Netflix offers an on-demand TV platform allowing you to watch videos online on all your connected devices: smart TV, mobile, tablet, PC, Mac, game console …
This paid streaming and download service offers a wide selection of movies and TV shows, as well as cartoons, documentaries and other programs.
Netflix offers you three subscription plans:
– Essential for 1 screen in SD
– Standard for 2 simultaneous screens in HD
– Premium for 4 simultaneous screens in HD and Ultra HD.
How to cancel Netflix subscription?
The Netflix offer is free for one month, but after the trial month, the SVOD service becomes chargeable. Beyond the free month, it is still possible for the user to unsubscribe at any time.
Regardless of the time of termination, including before the end of the trial period, the service remains available until the end of the current month.
This means that you can completely subscribe to Netflix, then immediately cancel(cancel Netflix subscription) and have access to it for the entire month!
Cancel Netflix at any time(cancel Netflix account)
Your Netflix subscription begins with a free month trial . You can cancel at the end of this trial month so as not to pay a package.
At the end of your free trial period, your contract is renewed monthly. However, your Netflix subscription remains non-binding , so you can ask to stop it at any time.
Your unsubscribe request must be made before the automatic monthly renewal day if you do not wish to pay the following month.
Netflix Cancellation procedures
How to cancel Netflix account?
1. You can cancel your Netflix subscription directly by logging into your Netflix customer account :
2. In the Subscription and Billing section, you can click on the “Cancel subscription” option.
3. Netflix offers you the option “Are you leaving us?“.
4. On the page, then click on “Complete the cancellation“.
5. Finally, click on “Confirm cancellation“.
6. You will receive an unsubscribe confirmation email from Netflix.
Canceling the Netflix subscription is very easy:
- Log in to Netflix and go to your profile.
- Click on your Netflix account at the top right.
- Then click on Cancel the streaming package .
- Finally confirm the cancellation request
The Netflix account will remain active until the end of the trial period. You have the possibility for 10 months from the closing of the account to reactivate your account at any time, without losing your preferences.
How do I delete a profile from a Netflix account?
As a customer of a Netflix account, you have the option of creating several different profiles , especially if many of you use the same account.
If the basic service is $8.99 per month, the platform can be used simultaneously on two screens from for $13.99 per month and on four screens for $17.99 per month.
You can therefore connect to two at the same time, hence the advantage of being able to create several profiles.
Profiles allow you to pick up exactly where you left off your viewing and offer you films and series according to your preferences.
Having your own Netflix profile therefore allows you a more personalized use.
Here’s how to delete a profile without unsubscribing from Netflix:
- Log in to your Netflix account using your login details (email address and password that you yourself chose when registering.
- Select the Netflix profile you want to delete.
- Click on the “Account” section .
- In the “My profile” tab , select the “Manage profiles” option on the right of your screen.
- Click on the “Delete” box in front of the profile in question.
Deleting a profile does not terminate your Netflix account, so you can still access it to watch movies and series from another profile.
How to stop Netflix from iTunes?
If you went through the App Store on your Apple tablet or smartphone (after iOS7), or through your Apple TV, the termination of your Netflix subscription will take place on the App Store or on iTunes .
On iPhone and iPad, go to the App Store and to the “Selection” tab. At the bottom of the page, click on your Apple ID, then “View Apple ID”. You will be asked for connection information if you are not identified.
At the bottom of the “Account Settings” page, select “Manage app subscriptions“, then the one you want (Netflix). At that point, you can slide Netflix’s auto-renew button to “unsubscribed.”
On your Mac computer, open the iTunes Store and sign in with your credentials. Click on “Account data”, then “Settings“. In front of “Subscriptions”, you can select “Manage” then the Netflix service.
Likewise, you can deactivate the automatic renewal of Netflix via the button provided for this purpose and therefore terminate the service.
|Myworldstuffs Home||Click Here|
Hello, I’m Ratiranjan Singha, the creator of myworldstuffs.com. I love sharing helpful information and tips to make your life better. On website, we explore a variety of interesting subjects to help you learn and grow.