How to create a poll on facebook? Polls on Facebook can be fun, but it’s also a great way to get information you might not get.
It doesn’t matter whether you have a business page or just a personal page. You can use any method to create a poll.
How to create a poll on a personal or business Facebook page
Whether you have a business account or a personal account, the steps to create a poll are exactly the same. As of now, you can’t add polls to your timeline or news feed.
Therefore, to poll your friends and family or your potential customers, you will need to perform the following steps.
1.First, log in to your Facebook account, whether it is a business account or a personal account.
2.When you use the mobile Facebook application, you need to tap + to add a post to your story.
3.Then, scroll the top menu to the left, you will see “Polling“, click on it.
4.Now you can enter the question and select the background.
5.Don’t forget, you must enter the answers you want to include in the section provided.
6.After completing the poll, you need to click Done in the upper right corner, and then click Share to Story in the lower right corner.
How to create a poll on the event page
When you are the creator or administrator of the event page, you can also create a poll on the event page.
- At First you need to log in to your Facebook account.
- Then, click Events on the left side of the screen, and then click the Events tab on the top left of the screen from the mobile application.
- Now, select the event to add the poll.
- Select “Create Poll” at the top of the “Create Post” box.
- Now, you can add an option in each add option box.
- You can choose to add options to add more polling options.
- Then, select “Polling Options”.
- If you don’t want anyone to be able to add more options to the vote, you need to clear “Allow anyone to add options”.
- If you don’t want anyone to be able to choose more than one answer, you need to clear “Allow people to choose multiple options”.
- Now, type your question in the “Post” box.
- Finally, click “Publish”, or click the “Publish” drop-down arrow, and then select “Schedule to be published at a later date or time.”
Also read : Send Private Message On Facebook: But How ?
How to create a poll in Facebook Messenger
If you participate in a group chat on Messenger, you can create a poll for other people who are also part of the group chat.
- Open your Facebook group conversation in your Facebook Messenger.
- Click the “Create Poll” icon at the bottom of the Messenger window on the desktop, or click the “four dots” next to the “Camera” icon on the mobile app, and then click “Vote”.
- Type your voting question in the “Ask Question” box.
- Select +Add option to add polling options.
- Then, choose to create a poll to share your poll in the group conversation.
How can you create a poll in a group on Facebook ?
If you are the creator or administrator of a group on Facebook, you can also add polls to the group.
- Open the group you want to poll.
- Click or tap to share content with the group.
3.Now, scroll down and click “Poll“.
4.Then, type your question, and then type the answer options.
5.If needed, you can also add options to the poll.
6.Now, you want to click Publish in the upper right corner.
How to customize polls on Facebook
You can customize the polls conducted on Facebook in many ways. You can add photos, tag people, and other content.
1.Assuming you are already in the poll that you want to customize, you can start by adding images to the poll.
2.If you are using a photo on a mobile device, you can click the background button when you take a poll in the “Story“, or you can click the “Add Photo” icon next to the option in the “Photo” to make a photo for the poll Give the answer. polling.
3.If you want, you can also use GIF instead of photos.
4.Click the image button at the end of the box, and then select Add GIF.
5.Enter a word or phrase, the GIF you may need will be displayed, and then select the desired GIF.
6.If you want to tag a friend, just type their name in the “With” box.
7.If you are using an app, just click the label icon.
Polling has been added to almost all social networks and chat apps . This feature makes it easy to get the most positive comments in an incident discussion.
Currently, Facebook Messenger , allows users to create a public opinion survey for the discussion of the incident in the huddle. The following , Facebook Messenger in the vote the to create is a procedure to be executed . Invite you to follow the article.
Also read : How To Change Your Name On Facebook?
Steps to create a vote in Facebook Messenger
Note: Only group chats can create votes with this app .
Step 1: a mobile phone Facebook Messenger application to open it.
Step 2: Go to group chat .
Step 3: Click the 4-dot icon in the lower left corner of the screen .
Step 4: Select the Poll section .
Step 5: Create Question Vote.
Step 6: plus sign a click to add the options.
Step 7: After you complete the questions and comments settings, the vote of creating and click the button you .
Step 8: Paul appears in the chat when you click to select a bin .
Step 9: Select the opinion to vote, [ Submit a vote ] a click .
Hopefully, you can easily create a discussion discussion in a group after following the steps in the tutorial on creating Facebook Messenger votes.
Go To “Home Page” For Next Articles
Get Latest News, Education, Health & Fitness Tips, Online jobs, Movies updates, Anime & Games. i hope you enjoy reading our Blog 🙂