How to delete google account? You Need to Know some important information Before Deleting a Google Account:
A Google Account allows you to access all Google services, such as Gmail, YouTube, Drive, and more. But what if you no longer want to use Google services? How to delete a Google Account permanently? It only takes a few minutes.
Before remove google account or delete your Google Account, please note that all data stored there will be deleted. I don’t know the reason for ending Google, maybe it’s just a second account that hasn’t been used for a long time or for some other reason.
In any case, deleting an unnecessary Google account is not at all difficult.
Why Do i need to Delete my Google Account?
There are wide variety of information on a Google account. This includes contacts, SMS messages, a list of applications downloaded to Google Play and many more.
If you don’t want to get all this information in the wrong hands, delete your account before transferring your smartphone to someone else.
Before selling the device, some people try to delete the Play Store so that the buyer does not find out the payment information and does not find out which applications were downloaded. But in fact, this action is not required.
Just log out of your account, and the Android operating system will be cleared of almost all of your personal information. Only photos, music and other media files will remain.
Deleting Google account will lose access to many data
After deleting your Google account, you will lose access to many data and sites. Here are just a few of the most significant losses:
- All your Google services like Gmail, Drive, Calendar, etc. As well as any data related to these services, such as emails, photos, notes, and more.
- Any subscriptions or content purchased from YouTube or Google Play, Movies, Books or Music.
- Information stored in Chrome, access to any free or paid Chrome apps and extensions.
- If you have an Android phone , you will also lose access to the contacts stored in this account, as well as the data that was backed up using Android Backup.
- You will permanently lose your username. Once you delete your google account, you will not be able to register using the same username.
What to do before deleting your google account?
If you have been using your Google account for a long time, you will have important information that needs to be saved, such as notes, photos, emails, and more.
If you don’t have many of them, you can download them in individually, but Google has an easy way to back up all your account data.
- Open your Google account settings by going to accounts.google.com .
- In the “ Privacy ” section , click on “ Content Management ”.
- Here you need to click on “ Create Archive ”. The only thing left is to choose which data of Google services you want to save.
- Click ” Next ” and choose the format in which the data will be packed, the maximum archive size and the method of receiving.
- The archiving time will depend on the amount of information data being archived. After finishing, you can download the archive (s) in one of the ways that you chose in the step above.
How to Remove Google account from Android-smartphone ?
There are 2 ways to delete a Google account: by permanently deleting it from the World Wide Web, or simply by erasing it from the memory of your mobile device.
On a smartphone
The smartphone provides for deleting an account through the settings and a mobile browser. Not all devices support the second method, so it is recommended to work with the parameters of the smartphone.
- Open your smartphone settings.
- Click on “Users and Accounts” and select “Google”. Here you will see a list of all Google Accounts that you connect to from your smartphone.
- Select the account you want and then click on the “Delete” button at the bottom. Depending on your Android version, this option may not appear until you click the three dots in the upper right corner.
The procedure will be similar to the previous method:
- Launch your browser, log in to Gmail.
- Go to the ” Account Management ” tab .
- In your control panel, find the Data and Personalization tab .
- Find the section ” Downloading, deleting and scheduling “, and already in it the tab ” Deleting a service or account “.
- Select the account to be deleted. After confirming this action, all user information will be erased from the device.
How to remove google account from computer?
1 . Go to the google.com website . Click on the profile icon at the top of the page and select “Manage”.
2 . Go to the “Data and Personalization” section. Go down a little lower and in the “Download, uninstall and scheduling” section, click on “Remove a service or account.”
3 . In the “Delete Google Account” section, click on “Delete Account”.
4 . Enter your password and click Next.
5 . A warning will appear that all services will be erased along with the account. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and put a checkmark in the bottom two paragraphs. Then click “Remove Account”.
A message appears that the data has been destroyed. This means that the operation was successful.
|Myworldstuffs Home||Click Here|
Hi, Hope you guys enjoying our content and latest news update. My name is Ratiranjan singha, founder of myworldstuffs.com. Subscribe to get latest updates.