In this Bluehost introduction, you will be able to learn how to easily create a blog by yourself and how to create a WordPress blog. Blogger has changed my life. Writing articles has become my hobby. I can do what I like and get extra income.
In addition, you can create a profitable blog for only a few dozen yuan a month. If you want to create a WordPress blog at a cheap price, then you should choose Bluehost to meet your website hosting needs. Bluehost is an excellent web host, and I personally have a good experience with Bluehost.
For me, blogging has always been one of the best jobs. Blogging can work at home, travel anytime, anywhere, with flexible schedules and so on. Anyone can make money from blogs, and I can quickly earn back the money I paid for blog hosting. It’s worth paying for blog hosting, and I’m sure you will be able to make money soon.
Bluehost is one of the top web hosting companies in 2021, you can start blogging with your own for as low as $2.75/month! . I suggest you sign up for a 12-month hosting plan through Bluehost. It is reasonably priced, and you can sign up for at least 12 months, which can save a lot of money.
If you want a better deal, then the best option is to buy a 36-month plan, because in the long run, your monthly rate will be much lower.
If you are interested in making money from blogging, operating freely or turning it into a business to make money, then you must pay for your hosting service (for example via Bluehost).
Passing Bluehost is also very cheap, and you will get a free domain name (first year). You can use the blog running on Bluehost to run any of your own ads, affiliate links, direct ads, etc.
In addition, the past income reports of many blogs show that the income from blogging only started to grow after switching to WordPress. There is a lot of evidence out there that self-hosting on WordPress is the way to go!
There are many reasons why you might choose Bluehost for your WordPress blog. The benefits of choosing Bluehost include:
Easy to use. Anyone can easily create a WordPress blog through the tutorial below. Bluehost makes it very easy to create a WordPress blog.
- Bluehost virtual host provides technical support.
- Bluehost is very affordable, and they provide cheap web hosting. You can have your own blog, and the only actual cost you need to pay is cheap blog hosting, which costs only $2.75 per month.
- You will get a free blog domain.
- WordPress via Bluehost is free.
- You will be self-hosted. If you want to monetize your blog, then you will need to self-host.
First, you will need to go to Bluehost to perform the above operations. There are many web hosting companies, but Bluehost is indeed one of the best web hosting companies. Many bloggers choose Bluehost to meet their web hosting needs for a reason.
If you plan to start a blog on Bluehost and are interested in learning how to start a blog on WordPress, please continue reading the following methods.
How to start a WordPress blog tutorial on Bluehost
1. Register your domain name
You can click here to buy a domain name and create a blog , and then continue with the following simple steps.
When starting a WordPress blog on Bluehost, the first thing you have to do is to consider what domain name you want. This may be difficult, so consider it carefully.
You can get the domain name directly through Bluehost and make the whole process very easy. If you do this, you can get the first year’s domain name for free as long as you purchase a Bluehost virtual host worth 12 months.
Therefore, it is very worthwhile to register for at least 12 months of hosting time, because you can save a lot of money in this way. When you purchase a hosting service for at least 12 months, you can also get a cheaper monthly rental price, so a free domain name makes it even better.
If you decide to get a free domain name, please continue to the next step, because you can buy virtual hosting and get a free domain name step by step.
2. Buy web hosting for your blog
To get the cheapest price to start a blog, then choosing the “Basic” plan is really what you need. If you sign up for a 36-month plan, the price is $3.95 per month. $3.95 USD is still a very affordable price, and this is a good choice plan (especially because you can still get a free domain name at this price!)
For novices, the basic plan is what you really need right now, so please skip Passed the Plus and Business Pro plans because they are more expensive. If you want, you can change it to another plan at any time in the future (just pay the difference), so there is no need to register for extra content that you don’t need.
When it comes to blogs, another item you may have to pay for is Domain Privacy Protection, which only costs a few per month. This will ensure that your contact information is safe. Apart from the above, you do not need other items sold by Bluehost, so I will uncheck any other items listed.
When you are ready to create a blog, follow the steps below to purchase hosting services for your blog.
- Go to Bluehost and click the “Start Now” button.
- Click on the package you are interested in.
- Enter your previously registered domain name, or register a new domain name here.
- Enter your personal and payment information.
- Next, you will be asked to enter a password. It is very important to ensure the security of this information.
3. Connect your domain name and hosting
Note: If you purchase a domain name directly through Bluehost, you can skip this section (section 3).
If you purchase a domain name through Go Daddy , you need to connect the domain name to a hosting account. Go Daddy has a complete support page to set up name servers for your domain name.
When you use Go Daddy for domain name and Bluehost for hosting, how to modify the DNS name server:
- Log in to GoDaddy.com Customer Manager
- Select “Manage” from the “Domain Name” drop-down menu or the “Manage Your Account” list area”.
- Use the check box to select the domain name you want to modify, and then click “Set Name Server”.
- Enter the updated name server information in the space provided under the blue “Name Server” heading on the right side of the page, and then click “Save Changes” at the bottom. Your input should look like this: ns1.bluehost.com; ns2.bluehost.com.
Then, you need to add the domain name you purchased (for example via GoDaddy ) as an additional domain to Bluehost virtual hosting. You can do this by clicking “Domain” when logging into your Bluehost virtual hosting account, and then clicking “Assign“. Follow the steps, it’s easy!
4. Install WordPress on Bluehost
Okay, this may be the step everyone is waiting for. If you want to start a WordPress blog on Bluehost, please continue reading.
This part is not difficult at all. Bluehost makes it very easy to create a WordPress blog, and it is free.
- After creating a password, Bluehost will guide you through the exact actions required to create a blog.
- First, Bluehost will ask you to choose a theme. You can choose one at random here, or you can find the one you really like. You can make changes later, so it’s no big deal, or just scroll to the bottom and skip this step. Remember, there are many free ones!
- Click “Start Construction“
- On the next screen, you can choose “Business” or “Personal“-it’s up to you. Or, you can click “I don’t need help”.
Wow! You now have a WordPress blog. Of course, you will have to design and produce high-quality content. good luck!
Some general tips on how to navigate WordPress:
-After logging in, you can add and create new posts by clicking “Posts” on the left.
– If you want to add an image, click “Media” on the left.
– You can go to “Appearance” and then to “Widgets” to add items to the sidebar, footer, etc.
-If you are looking for a way to send newsletters or emails to readers, I suggest you use Convertkit.
– If you are researching blog design, Genesis seems to be the most popular all the time.
Alternatively, you can also use free themes through WordPress. After logging in to the WordPress site, just go to “Appearance” on the left, then click “Themes“, and then activate any one you are interested in testing.
In this way, you can easily start designing your website! Another option is to purchase pre-made blog designs, for example through Beautiful Dawn Designs.
She provides excellent prefab designs for only $45, which may be the easiest and fastest design option. OK, click on the link to Bluehost or WordPress for more information.
Go To Our “Home Page” For Next Article
Get Latest News, Education, Health & Fitness Tips, Online jobs, Movies updates, Anime & Games. i hope you enjoy reading our Blog 🙂