The “CASHBACK SBI Card” is a credit card offered by the State Bank of India (SBI), designed to provide cardholders with cashback rewards on their spending.
This credit card allows users to earn cashback on their eligible transactions, which is then credited back to their card account. The cashback amount is typically calculated as a percentage of the total spending made using the card.
One of the key features of the CASHBACK SBI Card is its focus on providing cashback benefits, making it an attractive option for individuals looking to get more value from their credit card spending.
The card often offers cashback rewards across various spending categories, which can include groceries, dining, fuel, online shopping, and utility bill payments. These cashback rates may vary depending on the category or type of transaction.
CASHBACK SBI Card Benefits
Variants of the CASHBACK SBI Card may come with welcome offers, allowing new cardholders to earn extra cashback rewards when they meet specific spending requirements or make initial transactions.
Some cards within this category may also offer benefits like a fuel surcharge waiver, making it more convenient and cost-effective for cardholders to use the card for fuel purchases.
The “CASHBACK SBI Card” is a versatile credit card that offers an array of cashback benefits and convenient features to enhance the financial experience of its users.
With this card, individuals can enjoy cashback rewards on both online and offline transactions, allowing them to save and earn rewards on their everyday expenses.
One of the key features of the CASHBACK SBI Card is the Card Cashback program, which provides cardholders with a 5% cashback on online purchases without any specific merchant restrictions, making it particularly attractive for frequent online shoppers.
Additionally, users can receive a 1% cashback on offline transactions. However, it’s important to note that certain categories, such as utility payments, insurance, fuel, rent, and more, may be excluded from cashback rewards, and cardholders can find a complete list of exclusions on the official website.
The card offers a hassle-free cashback experience, with earned cashback automatically credited to the cardholder’s SBI Card account within two days of the next statement generation. This ensures a seamless and straightforward process for enjoying the cashback benefits.
The CASHBACK SBI Card features a spend-based renewal fee reversal, allowing cardholders to have their renewal fee waived on annual spends of Rs. 2 lakhs or more, offering a practical way to reduce card maintenance costs.
Another noteworthy benefit is the 1% fuel surcharge waiver available when refueling at petrol pumps in India for transactions ranging from Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000. This feature provides savings on fuel expenses, with a maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 per statement cycle per credit card account.
The card’s Contactless Advantage feature simplifies daily purchases, allowing cardholders to complete transactions by tapping their card at a secure reader.
This not only enhances convenience but also improves security since the card never leaves the cardholder’s hand during the transaction, reducing the risk of card loss and fraud.
With global acceptance, the CASHBACK SBI Card enables users to make payments at over 24 million outlets worldwide, including more than 3,25,000 establishments in India, wherever VISA is accepted.
|Amount (in INR)
|Joining Fee (one time)
|Renewal Fee (per annum)
|Rs. 999 (from second year onwards; waived if annual spends for last year >= Rs. 2,00,000)
|Add-on Fee (per annum)
|Order of Payment Settlement
|All payments made for a cardholder account will be settled in the following order:
- Minimum Amount Due (inclusive of all applicable taxes, EMI on EMI-based products, and 5% of Total Outstanding)
- Fees & Other Charges
- Interest charges
- Balance Transfer Outstanding
- Purchase Outstanding
- Cash Advance |
- All taxes would be charged as applicable on all the above Fees, Interest & Charges
- Your continued use of the card will be deemed acceptance of these amendments.
- Your continued use of the card will be deemed acceptance of amendments in all Terms and Conditions |
CASHBACK SBI Card eligibility
To ensure that you meet the current eligibility criteria and to get the most accurate information, visit the official SBI Card website or contact SBI Card customer support before applying.
- Age typically between 21 and 60 years.
- Minimum income requirement (varies by card variant).
- Good credit history and credit score.
- Indian resident or Non-Resident Indian (NRI) status.
- Employment status (salaried or self-employed).
- Valid address proof.
- Existing relationship with SBI (sometimes considered).
- Identity Proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driver’s License
- Address Proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Utility Bill (electricity, water, gas, etc.) not more than 2-3 months old
- Bank Statement or Passbook with the latest entries
- Income Proof:
- Salary Slips (for salaried individuals)
- Income Tax Returns (ITR) or Form 16 (for salaried individuals)
- Bank Statements (for self-employed individuals)
- Recent passport-size color photographs may be required for card processing.
- You’ll need to fill out the SBI credit card application form with accurate information.
- In some cases, SBI may request additional documents, such as a business registration certificate or proof of income for self-employed individuals.
How to apply CASHBACK SBI Card?
Read the terms and conditions before applying for CASHBACK SBI Card. The application process may vary slightly depending on your location and the latest procedures, so it’s a good idea to check the official website or contact SBI Card customer support for the most up-to-date information.
Online Application for SBI Credit Card:
- Visit the SBI Card Website (www.sbicard.com).
- Browse through available credit card options.
- Select “Apply Now” next to your chosen credit card.
- Fill in the online application form with personal, contact, employment, and financial details.
- Upload required documents like identity proof, address proof, income documents, and photographs.
- Review your information and submit the application.
- Track your application status online.
Offline Application for SBI Credit Card:
- Visit a nearby SBI branch.
- Request an SBI credit card application form from bank staff.
- Fill in the form with personal and financial information.
- Attach copies of identity proof, address proof, income documents, and photographs.
- Submit the completed application form to the bank.
- Inquire about your application’s status through the branch or customer service.
Was this helpful?
Hey, I’m Ratiranjan Singha, the Creator of Myworldstuffs.com. I Offer in-Depth Articles and Guides that Help you to Understand Various Financial Concepts.