ICICI Bank offers a variety of credit cards that provide customers with a convenient and flexible way to manage their finances and make payments. These credit cards come with a range of features and benefits, such as rewards programs, cashback offers, discounts, and exclusive privileges.
ICICI credit cards cater to different needs, including travel, dining, shopping, fuel, and more. They allow cardholders to make purchases on credit and repay the amount at a later date, either in full or through monthly installments.
ICICI credit cards also offer secure and convenient payment options, including contactless payments and online transactions. The specific features and benefits of an ICICI credit card may vary depending on the card variant, making it important for customers to choose a card that aligns with their lifestyle and spending habits.
ICICI Credit Card Active Users
ICICI Bank offers co-branded credit cards in partnership with various brands, providing cardholders with special discounts and privileges when using these cards for transactions with partner companies. Examples include cards affiliated with MakeMyTrip, Amazon, and Manchester United.
ICICI Bank has a dedicated mobile app for credit card users. It allows cardholders to track expenses, view statements, check rewards, and manage their cards on the go.
|ICICI Credit Card
|ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
|Dining and movie benefits, rewards, and discounts.
|ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card
|Cashback and rewards for Amazon.in purchases.
|ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
|Premium card with travel benefits and rewards.
|ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card
|No annual fee, dining, and fuel discounts.
|ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card
|Offers American Express and Visa variants.
ICICI Bank’s credit cards offer a versatile array of features and benefits tailored to diverse lifestyles and needs. These cards serve as invaluable financial tools, providing advantages that extend beyond mere spending. Delve into the world of ICICI Bank credit cards to discover a wealth of perks:
ICICI Bank credit cards open the door to a realm of exciting offers and discounts, covering shopping, dining, entertainment, and more. These enticing deals alleviate your expenditure while enhancing your overall experience.
The flexibility of ICICI Bank credit cards extends to instant personal loans. With swift approvals, you can access additional funds in times of need, empowering you to tackle unexpected financial requirements.
Worries about card security? ICICI Bank has you covered with a credit card protection plan. This assurance shields your cards from misuse in case of loss or theft, ensuring your peace of mind and financial safety.
Running low on credit? ICICI Bank offers a straightforward process for requesting and increasing your credit limit, affording you greater financial flexibility and spending power.
The hassle of paper bills and long queues becomes a thing of the past with ICICI Bank credit cards. Seamlessly pay your mobile, electricity, gas, and water bills online, simplifying your monthly obligations.
- Annual Fee: The annual fee varies based on the card type, with some cards offering a waiver on annual spend.
- Interest Charges: ICICI Bank may levy interest on outstanding balances, which can vary depending on the card.
- Late Payment Fee: Late payments may incur a fee, with the amount contingent on the outstanding balance.
- Diverse Range: ICICI Bank offers a variety of credit cards, catering to different lifestyles and preferences.
- Reward Programs: Most cards come with lucrative rewards, cashback, and discounts on various categories like dining, shopping, and travel.
- Personal Loans: Instant personal loans can be availed through ICICI credit cards, providing financial flexibility.
- Card Protection: The bank offers a credit card protection plan to safeguard against theft or loss.
- Bill Payments: Conveniently pay bills for utilities, mobile, and more online with your credit card.
- Annual Fees: Some cards may have annual fees, although they often come with a waiver on meeting annual spending criteria.
- Interest Charges: Interest is applicable on outstanding balances, so timely payments are crucial to avoid charges.
- Late Payment Fees: Late payments can incur fees, and the amount varies based on the outstanding balance.
- Credit Limit: Credit limits are set based on individual creditworthiness and income, which may not always meet high-spending needs.
- Eligibility: Meeting eligibility criteria, including minimum income requirements, can be a barrier for some individuals.
|Rs 500 + Goods and Services Tax (GST)
|Annual Fee (2nd year onwards)
|Rs 500 + GST (waived off if annual spend exceeds Rs 1,50,000)
|Refer to the Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Eligibility criteria for ICICI credit cards may vary depending on the specific card type, but some common requirements include:
- Age: Applicants are typically required to be at least 18 years old.
- Citizenship: You should be an Indian citizen or a non-resident Indian (NRI).
- Employment Status: ICICI Bank offers credit cards to both salaried individuals and self-employed professionals/business owners.
- Income: Your income is a significant factor. The specific income requirement may differ for various cards.
- Credit History: A good credit score and a positive credit history are often necessary.
While documentation requirements can vary, here are some common documents you may need when applying for an ICICI credit card:
- Proof of Identity: Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driver’s License, PAN Card.
- Proof of Address: Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, utility bills, rent agreement.
- Income Proof: Salary slips (for salaried individuals), income tax returns, bank statements (for self-employed individuals).
- Passport-size photographs: Typically, two recent passport-size photos.
- Duly filled application form: Provided by ICICI Bank.
- Additional documents: ICICI Bank may request additional documents based on the card type and your specific financial situation.
- Visit the ICICI Bank website or a nearby branch.
- Browse through the various credit card options.
- Choose the credit card that suits your needs.
- Check the eligibility criteria and ensure you meet them.
- Fill out the online application form with personal and financial details.
- Submit the required documents, including identity and address proof.
- ICICI Bank may request income proof documents, like salary slips or IT returns.
- Wait for the bank’s review and approval process.
- Once approved, your new ICICI credit card will be delivered to your address.
- Activate the card as per the instructions provided.
- Start using your ICICI credit card for various transactions.
|ICICI Credit Cards
|MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card
|ICICI Bank MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card
|ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
|ICICI Bank Chennai Super Kings Credit Card
|Movie and shopping
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa Credit Card
|Nil (1st year), Rs.199 (from 2nd year)
|Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
|ICICI Bank Manchester United Platinum Credit Card
|Rs.499 + GST
|ICICI Bank Manchester United Signature Credit Card
|Rs.2,499 plus GST
|ICICI Bank Expressions Credit Card
|Rs.499 plus GST
|Rewards and Dining
|ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Cards
|Rs.299 plus GST
|ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Cards
|ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Cards
|ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card
|Rs.500 plus GST
|ICICI Bank Emirates Visa Signature Credit Card
|Rs.10,000 plus GST
|ICICI Bank Accelero Visa Platinum Credit Card
|Rs.499 plus GST
|Rewards & Travel
ICICI Bank, one of India’s premier private sector banks, boasts a rich history that dates back to 1994. Initially known as Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI), it rebranded as ICICI Bank in 1998.
Over the years, the bank has played a pivotal role in shaping India’s modern banking landscape. ICICI Bank is renowned for its innovative approach to banking and technological advancements, introducing services like internet banking and mobile banking to enhance customer convenience.
It has a wide-reaching network of branches and ATMs, both in India and globally, making it accessible to a vast customer base. The bank has consistently delivered a diverse range of financial products and services, including savings and current accounts, loans, credit cards, insurance, and wealth management solutions.
Its enduring commitment to customer service and digital transformation has positioned ICICI Bank as a prominent player in the Indian banking sector.
How much income is required for ICICI credit card?
The income required for an ICICI credit card can vary depending on the specific card type you are applying for. Generally, ICICI Bank has a range of credit cards tailored to different income levels. Some basic cards may require a minimum income of around Rs. 20,000 per month, while premium cards might have a higher income requirement of Rs. 1,50,000 or more annually. It’s advisable to check the income eligibility criteria for the specific ICICI credit card you are interested in to ensure you meet the requirements.
Is ICICI credit card good?
ICICI Bank offers a variety of credit cards with diverse features and benefits. Whether an ICICI credit card is suitable for you depends on your individual spending habits, lifestyle, and preferences. ICICI credit cards often come with rewards, cashback, and discounts on various categories like dining, shopping, and travel. To determine if an ICICI credit card is a good fit, consider your specific needs and review the card’s features, fees, and rewards to ensure they align with your financial goals.
Which card is best, HDFC or ICICI?
The choice between HDFC and ICICI credit cards depends on your personal preferences and spending patterns. Both banks offer a range of cards with unique features. To determine which one is best for you, consider factors such as the rewards, annual fees, interest rates, and specific benefits offered by each bank. Compare the cards based on your lifestyle and financial goals, and choose the one that aligns with your needs.
What is the minimum due for an ICICI credit card?
The minimum due for an ICICI credit card represents the minimum payment you must make to avoid late payment charges and maintain your credit card account in good standing. The minimum due typically includes a percentage of the outstanding balance (usually around 5%) and any applicable fees and charges. To know the exact minimum due for your ICICI credit card, refer to your monthly credit card statement, where it will be clearly mentioned. It’s important to pay at least the minimum due by the due date to avoid additional fees and maintain a positive credit history.
Was this helpful?
Hey, I’m Ratiranjan Singha, the Creator of Myworldstuffs.com. I Offer in-Depth Articles and Guides that Help you to Understand Various Financial Concepts.